Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What a trip .... in local Bus


Hello, how was the day? It was boring day for me. The boss ( mine is lady-boss) was not in good mood. Shaila, one of my colleagues, was of the opinion that her hubby has not fucked her properly last night or she was forced to get it in her ass.
Anyway, today I had no vehicle so I got into a local bus for reaching my home. The bus was crowded like anything. I could hardly get space for standing. I was flanked in between a handsome guy of around 25 and a woman of around 30 behind me. The woman has large tight boobs and her nipples were poking my back. She was also touching, knowingly or unknowingly, my hips with his palm. The guy was pressing his ass in my groin. After sometime he turned and faced me. He gave me a wink and smiled. I smiled back. You know, we must reciprocate a smile. He slowly pressed his chest on my 34C boobs. I can feel his hot breath on my neck. His hand was now caressing my pussy on over my jeans.
I was getting hot. I can’t resist from putting my hand on his groin. His cock was getting hard. I simply rest my hand on his lund. My gesture encouraged him. He slowly unzip my jeans and insert two fingers in and managed to push them further in my thin panties. My god, he insert a figure in my tight choot. I spread my legs a little to make the entry easy. He push another finger in my piki ( piki is Gujarati word for choot/pussy) and started finger-fucking my pussy. With other hand he was pressing my left boob. I was so hot… can’t resist from holding his cock firmly in my hand. I opened his fly and push my hand in and hold her lund over her briefs. It was hard like a rock. It was not less then 7”. I squeeze it and press his balls also. He was fucking my choot and I was on verge of coming. I was moving my hand up and down on his lauda rapidly. And it was a mistake. He came in his briefs. I can feel his hot cum over his brief. And oh no… he immediately pulled out his fingers out from my choot , zipped his pants and turned his back on me. Bastered ! But any way… it was a nice trip.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this blog
    i need sex
    call me
    08000608758 after 10 pm
    my height 5.11 feet
    fair complextion
    goodlooking handsome

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...

    Nice one....!!!!

    Never encountered such a girl in transport but hopes are alive...!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gujju girl I am very excited for sex chat with u please share ur email address.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gujju girl I am very excited for sex chat with u please share ur email address.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gujju girl I am very excited for sex chat with u please share ur email address.

    ReplyDelete