Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My new Bhoss.... I mean BOSS !!!




HI, Friends,

After a long time, I am back.

The fat lady, my boss I mentioned earlier, is transferred to Mumbai. She is replaced by Mr Raj ( Raj is arouud 40 and nice looking guy. From the very first day I like him. He is nice to all staff members, though very clear about the punctuality and duty-discharging. (Other discharge... I don't know yet!)

I feel (yes, just feel) he also likes me. What way, I can't figure out. I feel he is calling me in his cabin frequently, sometime for the instructions which can be passed on intercom. Good. I like some flirting in office. It keeps you fresh. So I also gave him some response.

How?

Say, talking free and sometime double meaning words. For example, once when I was with him in his cabin, he utters "Oh, maine meri pen kaha rakh di?". I immediately responded "Sir, meri le lo na!". He also like such remarks and asks "Tumari le lu? Koi problem to nahi?". "Sir, sab kuch aap ka to hai, shok ke le lo aur use karo!" I replied.


I also wear law-neck t-shirt occasionally and that to without putting on bra. I would bent over his desk while talking and I bet he could easily see my nips inside. He also like such move from me and would casually rub his cock over his pents. I can see a bulge there. I wonder how big his LUND would be? From the bulge I can figure out it is not less then a 7".

Well, I hope once I would get that lund in my choot. Of course I am not in any hurry because I am already getting regular CHUDAI from my BF and other relations.

12 comments:

  1. what u bitch Boss u hv lolzzzzzz
    put the ice in ur choot ...it will boost ur willingness

    ReplyDelete
  2. if anything is mutual then fine.. but male bosses have to be careful with some female ones who play with the law of sexual harassment..when they think things are not going their way..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. name: akash
    height:5.11 feet
    complection : fair
    i like u what ever u write hear
    i think that u r very sexy and hot women /girl
    but if u want i want to make a relation with u
    its up to u
    i gave u my cell number if you want then u sms me or call me
    awaiting for your reply
    hope u reply me
    darling
    8000608758 call me after 8 pm
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. gujju girl
    read my above message
    and this is my id u can mail me also
    akash_sengar@yahoo.in
    waiting for your reply

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Aakasha,

    I am considering your proporsal.

    But write something which make me hoootttt, so I can get a hint what I am going to get from you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking for some fun and lose my virginity in baroda i am 21 years old guy plzz tell me if u or any of your frnd is coming to baroda in near future?? reply me on varsh151@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's a pair off boobs! :)

    Liking this pic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking for something hot in comment ???
    Well, let me try...

    I am your boss and i call you to instruct about something. When you enter my chamber, i see you wearing a short skirt and low cut top and i can easily see your sexy cleavage. i can't stand such a beauty and hence i take a brave step. i gently get up and close the office door and lock it from inside. You are not getting what i am doing. you are sitting in the chair and i come from behind. i wrap my arms around you lower my head only to have slight hint of your aromatic shampooed hair and i gently plant a kiss on your neck. You get a tingly feeling but you keep quiet as you like me as well. After getting a green signal from you, i set free my hands to roam in your entity and they are vigorously pressing your 34 C boobs as i keep kissing on your neck and chicks. I put my one hand in your top only to find your erect pink nipple. i cup your b(r)easts ( . ) and wildly press and you let out a moan and it makes me happy. my another hand is lifting your skirt and find your wet white panty. I keep rubbing it as you moan louder and louder.

    :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. If u think u can go on after cumming fr 10 times .. u are welcom to contact .. names .. sayak .. and id is anaknin080@gmail.com ...leave ur no and i promise u complete satisfaction

    ReplyDelete